Type of Personal Information We Collect
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- credit card or other payment information;
- any other information provided by you to us via this website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
How We Collect Personal Information
We endeavour to ensure that information we collect is complete, accurate, accessible and not subject to unauthorised access.
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including when you:
- contact us through our website or our software;
- use our web site
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. Cookies may be used to serve relevant ads to website visitors through third party services such as Google Adwords. These ads may appear on this website or other websites you visit. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data, including when you use third party websites or apps.
To find out more see How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.
Use of Your Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide software, services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing services to you;
- to improve and optimise our software, our service offering and the customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing. In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you;
We’re committed to ensure that our use and collection of your data is clear and as transparent as possible, but in the interests of keeping this policy concise it’s not possible to list every circumstance in which we will use your data.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorized access. Our information technology systems are password protected and we use a range of administrative and technical measures to protect these systems. All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the termination of employee’s contract and legal procedures.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
Requesting Access or Correcting Your Personal Information
For the most part you can edit and keep up to date your personal information directly in the profile page.
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In case we are unable to provide you with access to all your personal information, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected. We will also stop processing data on your request and you may also request that we delete the data held about you.
If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us using the contact details set out in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
We reserve the right not to provide you with information that we hold about you, if the circumstances do not allow us to.
Change of Control
If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and when required by any of the above circumstances.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information or information held by us, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.
Name: Kwely Team